Documento escrito. GA2-240202501-AA2-EV03

 Medellín, 2nd july 2023

Dear sofsoft S.A.S

Subject: interest to applying to the job offer

Greetings!

I would like to apply for the software developer position that you currently have posted at the employment exchange. I have carefully read the job description and believe that I have the skills and experience required.

As you can see from my resume, I have experience in web and software development, including 3 years at the emtelco Company. During this time, I have managed to improve procedures within the development department, while reducing costs by 20%. and I have increased overall efficiency. I can also offer:

An exhaustive knowledge of the web and applications development industry, having worked for two of the leading companies in Colombia.

Extensive practical skills in Frontend development.

A particular interest in product planning, having successfully researched the market possibilities of several new product lines that I was found to be profitable. I have experience in the supervision of personnel, since in the last 72 months I have led a team.

Your offer is of particular interest to me as your company has an excellent reputation in the web Development industry. I would like to be able to discuss my application with you in more detail and hope to hear back in the coming days.

Best regards,

ALEJANDRO V--

_________________________

Jhojan alejandro velasquez piedrahita

student in software analysis and development

phone number : 3054422037

email: alejojhojan@gmail.com

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Crónica. GA2-240202501-AA1-EV03